Information is Wealth An organized collection of data Maybe one day we'll find the place where our dreams and reality collide Stay Connected Your Search ends here !
Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nina Dobrev says no to one night standsLos Angeles, August 7-Canadian actress, Nina Dobrev said she prefers to be in the settled relations and does not believe in one night stands.

24-year-old had recently split from her vampire diaries co-star Ian Somerhalder.

"You must either chemistry or you do not know, but a lot of what appeals to me is the guy wit and talent. I need to learn all these things before I fall for someone. I am not one-night-stand kind of girl. I'm a girl "she told us magazine Cosmopolitan.

"I am progressive in some ways, old-fashioned in other countries. I love it when guys hold the door open and sweet and thoughtful. The guys on our show are really good at that.

"Man in a suit looking put-together and dapper is very attractive, but I also kind of like the I-just-rolled-out-of-bed, a little bit of scruff, light, not-trying-hard-but-still-sexy guy. If a guy spends more time looking in the mirror than I do, it's a problem! "Dobrev added. (IANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment