Information is Wealth An organized collection of data Maybe one day we'll find the place where our dreams and reality collide Stay Connected Your Search ends here !
Thursday, August 8, 2013

Prachi-DesaiMumbai, August 7: actress Prachi Desai, who played gangster Shoaib love interest Mumtaz in once upon a time in Mumbaai ", was surprised to know that Sonali past will play a role in the upcoming sequel," one day Hay time Mumbai Dobaara!».

If the reports continued portrays leap time where Shoaib, previously played by Emraan Hashmi, became the Don and his beloved Mumtaz now a middle-aged woman. Akshay Kumar will play later Shoaib.

"It was a big surprise to me when I came to know that Sonali Bendreji will play a role in" once upon a time in Mumbai on Ah Dobaara!». I am a huge fan of hers, Prachi here said Tuesday.

"It is gorgeous. I feel that it would not be the best choice to play the part that I played in "once upon a time in Mumbaai", she added.

Prachi has expressed his opinion at a party thrown by Ekta Kapoor's Iftar, who is the producer of "once upon a time in Mumbai on Ah Dobaara!».

Meanwhile, there were reports of dissension between Prachi and Ekta because of its removal from the cast of "once upon a time in Mumbai on Ah Dobaara!». Since then it keeps from Ekta in events.

In response, the 24-year-old said: "we (Ekta and me) always believed that everything is great between us. I think this is more than any great proof to all that I have here. I'm happy to be here (in Ekta Iftar party). "

Prachi was started as actress Ekta through her daily soap ' Kasamh Se '.

"Once upon a time in Mumbai at Ay Dobaara" also Sonakhi Sinha and Imran Khan and hits screens Friday. (IANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment