Information is Wealth An organized collection of data Maybe one day we'll find the place where our dreams and reality collide Stay Connected Your Search ends here !
Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lily-AldridgeLos Angeles, Aug 8 : Her work demands she looks good, but model Lily Aldridge says there are days when she feels like staying at home in her favourite pyjamas.


"There are mornings when I want to stay in my pyjamas and not leave the house," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Aldridge as saying.


The Victoria's Secret model, who has a daughter Dixie with Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill, gives credit to a team of professionals for her right look on the ramp.


"Of course I want to look good when I do the show - I'm in my lingerie, but I've got a team of people behind me who choose a flattering outfit. I know they have my back," said Aldridge.


Aldridge, also a designer, had designed a range of clothing for American label, Velvet last year and is bringing out a new line next season.


She may be doing a lot of things, but says her daughter is her first priority.


"It feels so natural to be a mother and I think we'll eventually have more babies, but there are no plans yet," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment